The Bee Dynamic Rotor (BDR) motors are NewBeeDrone's Acro Series motors built for the BeeBrain Flight Controller to give you the perfect balance between aggressive flight characteristics and flight time. With the amazing response, we received from our faster than the regular 6x15mm motors, we have decided to now offer you three great options! Check out the options below to find the ones that best fit your flying style.
Not sure which ones to choose? Here is our recommendation:
- SILVER Edition - use for indoor flying, for best control around tight spaces and through small gaps
- BLACK Edition - the middle of the pack, use for both indoor and outdoor flying
- GOLD Edition - the beasts! Used for outdoor aggressive flying! Finally, you can do Split S dives and Power Loops just like with a full sized racer! Plated with real 24k gold!
We also made these with shorter wire leads for a cleaner build on your BeeBrain enabled quad!! Black and white wires signify CCW rotation.
Gold Edition Motors
- KV: 19,700
- Speed: 73,000 RPM (@ 3.7V)
- Current Load: 1.0A (@ 3.7V, direct drive)
- Lifetime Rating: 5-6 hours
- No Load Current: 150 mA
- Start Torque: 20 g.cm
- Stall Current: 4100 mA
- Terminal Resistance: 0.9 Ohms
- Operating Voltage: 0.5 - 4.35 V
- Can Diameter: 6mm
- Can Length: 15mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.8mm
- Shaft Length: 5mm
- Weight: 1.85g
- Wire Length: 46mm
- Plug: Micro-JST-1.25
- 4 GOLD Edition BDR motors (2 CW, 2 CCW)