****Update - the Frsky Version is now F4 Flight controller wit SPI RX and Z02 Vtx - Smart Audio****
This is the more tiny 1S brushless drone with 0603 motors, and 65mm frame.
The 0603 motors is the upgraded version. That could stop the motor bell flying off.
About how to create a Model Profile on your Taranis Q X7 for the BetaFPV Beta65 Pro. You will learn how to set your Arm switch and mode switch. Thanks for C Ray Tech great work.
The combo of 0703 motors with 75mm frame and 40mm 4-blades propellers has the best efficiency and could provide a great improvement in power. Really not recommend the 0703 motors with a 65mm frame ( like Beta65 Pro frame or BWhoop B06 etc). Why? The combo of 0703 motors and 31mm props (for 65mm frame) has a really low efficiency. Really not power enough. For the 65mm 1S brushless drone, recommend the 0603 motors (comming soon).
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 550mAh batteries.
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
- 1 * Beta65 Pro 1S BNF brushless quadcopter
- 1 * 260mAh 1S Lipo HV battery