With brand-new F4 1S Brushless FC and updated frame. and Z02 camera / vtx with smart audio
The first 1S brushless drone with Betaflight OSD integrated by BETAFPV Hobby.
The 0703 motors is the upgraded version. That could stop the motor bell flying off.
About how to create a Model Profile on your Taranis Q X7 for the BetaFPV Beta65 Pro. You will learn how to set your Arm switch and mode switch. Thanks for C Ray Tech great work.
Flexible props protector guard included as show below.
The combo of 0703 motors with 75mm frame and 40mm 4-blades propellers has the best efficiency and could provide a great improvement in power. Really not recommend the 0703 motors with a 65mm frame ( like Beta65 Pro frame or BWhoop B06 etc). Why? The combo of 0703 motors and 31mm props (for 65mm frame) has a really low efficiency. Really not power enough. For the 65mm 1S brushless drone, recommend the 0603 motors (comming soon).
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 550mAh batteries.
- The KV value of 0703/0603 motors are both 15000KV.
Note: The updated 75pro can support both D8 & D16. Plus, please flash to the newest version Betaflight_3.4.0
Click here to get the get the Cli Dump of Beta75pro with F4 Brushless FC on the BETAFPV Support Freshdesk.
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
- 1 * Beta75 Pro 1S BNF brushless quadcopter
- 1 * 550mAh 1S Lipo HV battery