Have you ever come across these frustrating situations?
- Low image quality
- Redundant Weight of the Camera
- Spending Extra Time Adjusting the VTX
The 1200TVL Camera could avoid all of the frustrations mentioned above.
And right now, both the Cam+VTX and CAM Only Versions are available.
The camera can be assembled on all of the drones from BETAFPV.
But we don't recommend you assemble this cam on Beta65 drone as it's too heavy for Beta65.
Big Thanks to Nick Burns for making this impressive and sincere video for us.
Here is another flight video using BETA1200TVL Camera made by Nick Burns.
- High Definition: 1200TVL (The pictures below show the effect of outdoors and indoors alike)
- Smart Audio Function: The flight controller can communicate with the video transmitter using the audio line in. It allows the flight controller to know what frequency the vtx is using, and to change it.
- Much lighter (only weighs 2.7g without VTX)
HOW TO CONNECT THE CAM TO FC
Note: The VTX and the Cam pads should be soldered together. Otherwise, the image on the camera is black.
SPECIFICATION OF CAMERA
- Smart Audio
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- TV System: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- IMAGE: 16:9
- Output power: 25mW
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5v
- Size: 15*14 mm
- Weight: 4.2g
SPECIFICATION OF CAMERA MOUNT
- Tilt Angle: 35Â°
- Weight: 1.4g
- Material: TPU
- STL File
- 1 * 1200TVL Cam+VTX / CAM(ONLY) / Camera Mount