V2 version is available now and there are 3 improvements based on the most popular F3 whoop Flight Controller.
30A continuous drain current MOSFET. Lower to 8.5mâ„¦ inner resistance value (4.5V). It has a noticeable power improvement in low battery voltage status or with 8x20/8.5x20 motors.
TX1 is available for VTX control. You could change VTX settings such as channel and output power in your Betaflight OSD or using your Taranis LUA Script. Here is the diagram when using the TBS Unify PRO Nano 5.8G VTX.
Polarity reversed connection protection. Battery polar reversed connected. Bomb. This issue will never happens.
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, FrSky Rx, BetaFlight firmware, born for acro F3 flight controller for the Micro Whoop or Blade Inductrix quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix setups
- Built in Frsky D8 protocol native receiver (SBUS), compatible with almost ALL Frsky radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 30A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm,fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFLIGHTF3 3.2.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol (SBUS)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.5g
Betaflight OSD (on screen display) is integrated in BETAFPV F3 brushed flight controllers that shows important flight data on your FPV feed, such as battery voltage, current draw and much more. You can even use it as a menu to change your quadâ€™s PID, rates, filters and other settings.
How would do an OSD with the AIO cameras?
There is a video in and out on the fc itself, labeled CAM and VTX as show below. There should be a video in and out on the AIO camera, like BETAFPV H02 etc. If not, you would have to modify the camera for sure but it would totally be worth it. There is some examples.
BETAFPV H02 Camera, FX806TC, VM275, FX805, Eachine XT02 etc aio camera vtx are available to use the OSD function.
BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for BetaFlight OSD Setup.
Tips: There is no current sensor on the FC boards. So the amperage value on the OSD is invalid.
This board has 3 LEDs to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Red ), FC Status LED ( Red ) and FC Power LED ( Blue ). FC Status LED and Power LED are on the top of the board and Receiver LED is on the button of the board.
Receiver LED ( Red )
Connected or in bind mode
Receiver LED ( Red )
Power LED ( Blue )
Status LED ( Red )
These are 2 high brightness green LEDs on each side of the board. You could find your drone easily when flying.
Currently the built in Frsky receiver is compatible with Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Modules with International Firmware. With SBUS connection protocol, it has a noticeable improvement when the drone turn around.
Some pilots would complaint that it is definitely not a long range FC. It looses signal with my transmitter far too often and for what appears to be no reason. This issue is often caused by the location of the antenna. You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal. For example, run the singal upwards. Thanks for Harley Finberg's advice.
The mounting pattern of this board is compatible with all the Tiny Whoop airframes, like the original stock Blade Inductrix frame or the Beta75 75mm frame. For other frames like Eachine E010 or E011, a little bit modify is need.
- 1 * F3 OSD brushed flight controller V2 ( 55mm PH-JST 2.0 power cable soldered)
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers
Go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for F3 Brushed Flight Controller