The world's first 1S brushless whoop FC with Betaflight OSD integrated. Suitable for 1S brushless whoop drone like BETAFPV Beta65 Pro, Beta75 Pro or BWhop B06 etc. Nowadays, the upgraded version is available.
1) The output voltage for receiver is switchable between 3.3V and 5V. So pilots could use Spektrum receivers that need 3.3V power. 3.3V in default.
2) The USB port is compatible with the Beta75 Pro frame.
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, BLHeli_S ESC, BetaFlight firmware, acro F3 flight controller for the Micro brushless Whoop quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight firmware, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Built in ESC support 5A continuous current and peak 6A (3 seconds), Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Compatible Receivers signal include PPM, SBUS, IBUS, Spektrum DSM2 / DSMX, 1024/2048 etc.
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6 (72MHZ, 256K FLASH)
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame, Beta65 Pro frame, Beta75 Pro frame, BWhoop B06 frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_3.2.0_BETAFLIGHTF3 / betaflight_3.2.0_OMNIBUS (old version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.2g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
The upgraded FC board is for betaflight_3.2.0_BETAFLIGHTF3 firmware.
The old version is for betaflight_3.2.0_OMNIBUS firmware.
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
Betaflight OSD (on screen display) is integrated in BETAFPV F3 brushed flight controllers that shows important flight data on your FPV feed, such as battery voltage, current draw and much more. You can even use it as a menu to change your quadâ€™s PID, rates, filters and other settings.
How would do an OSD with the AIO cameras?
There is a video in and out on the fc itself, labeled "I" and "O" as show below. There should be a video in and out on the AIO camera, like BETAFPV H02 etc. If not, you would have to modify the camera for sure but it would totally be worth it. There is some examples.
For old version
BETAFPV H02 Camera, FX806TC, VM275, FX805, Eachine XT02 etc aio camera vtx are available to use the OSD function.
BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for BetaFlight OSD Setup.
Tips: There is no current sensor on the FC boards. So the amperage value on the OSD is invalid.
- 1 * F3 1S brushless flight controller
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers