- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: ImmersionRC SpiroNet 5.8GHz 13dBi LZR Antenna (RHCP)
Say goodbye to short-range flights with low power VTXs. The SpiroNET 5.8GHz LZR Patch Antenna brings new life into underpowered VTX setups while giving long range setups ridiculous range. In ideal setups, the LZR is purported to challenge even the range of your radio link!
Larger than most patches, but still light enough to be mounted on your goggles, the LZR is worth the extra size.
Another feature is the ability to combine the 2 LZR antennas with a long-range antenna mount. This mount allows two patches to be paired together in an array to make an even wider band of coverage.
- Wide 5.47-5.93GHz bandwidth (< 1.5:1) covers all RaceBand channels (plus a little extra).
- Individually tested
- High 13dBi gain
- Greatly increase usable range compared with a traditional antenna
- Combine to create a wide-beam rapidFIRE diversity array.
- Polarization: RHCP
- Frequency: 5.8GHz Band (5.47GHz – 5.93GHz)
- Gain: 13dBi
- Beam: 35 degrees @ -3dB (H+V)
- F/B Ratio: > 35dB
- VSWR: < 1:1.2 @ Center freq.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Mounting Holes: 4x M3, 32mm between hole centers
- Dimensions: L=92mm x W=10mm x H=92mm
- Weight: 53g
- 1x SpiroNET 5.8GHz LZR Patch Antenna
Does NOT include goggle mounting kit.