- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Hummingbird V2 BNF - Gold Motors & Azi Props - Frsky
Now available in a fully hand-built and tested kit! Receiver comes pre-soldered BeeCeiver V2 Frsky and Futaba switchable. Simply bind to your radio and start flying!
The Hummingbird FC running our custom tuned Silverware is the ultimate FPV Brushed Angle Racer on the market!
Please follow the instructions on the BeeLink USB Flasher page to update firmware.
HummingBird Flight controller specification:
The Hummingbird Flight controller features a built-in VTX with 1mw - 25mw switchable power as well as adjustable On Screen Display functions including changing of the VTX bands and channels. Simply solder on a receiver of your choice in FrSky, DSM, or Crossfire Nano to make your board ready to fly.
Special thanks to Patrick Clarke (Mr. Mockingbird) & Silverware Developers Travis Schrock (NotFastEnuf) & Silver13
Radio Channel Mapping:
The channel mapping is critical for making your Hummingbird fly, some radios will have different mapping (ex: Taranis X9D is A.E.T.R., while Taranis QX7 is T.A.E.R. even though they are both FrSky Protocol) Depending on which Protocol your hummingbird has been flashed with, you will need to change the order on your radio as this is not editable on the hummingbird firmware. See the list below for proper channel mapping:
- FrSky/Futaba Radios - A.E.T.R. (Aileron - Elevator - Throttle - Rudder)
- F031K6 Processor - Silverware Firmware
- MPU6050 Gyro
- 4 x 30A Mosfets (Pulsed)
- NewBeeDrone OSD (On Screen Display) & VTX Control
- Built-in VTX 1mw - 25mw switchable power
- Built-in Barometer
- Battery Monitor
- JST PH-2.0 Nectar Connector Power Lead
- Programming Port Available
- Custom tune by Mr.Mockingbird (Team Pilot Patrick Clarke)
- Hummingbird Flight Controller with¬†on-board VTX
- BeeEye Camera & V2 Canopy
- Clear Cockroach Frame
- BDR Gold Motors
- Azi Tri-Blade Prop 0.8mm
- Beeceiver V2 (FRSKY /FUTABA Switchable) Instructions