- VIFLY ShortSaver 2 is electronic fuse that is the most reliable smoke stopper.
- Completely cut off the current flow and prevent “magic smoke”, others only can limit not stop the current.
- Super-fast protection time, turn off the power to a device within 10ms if there is short-circuit or over-current.
- Power on-off switch can make the receiver binding much more convenient.
- 1 Amp and 2 Amp threshold selector, 1A for small and sensitive build , 2A for large build, both XT60 and XT30 available.
What’s new of VIFLY ShortSaver 2?
1. Add power on/off switch for easier receiver binding.
2. Adjust short-circuit/over-current trip time via button switch.
>>Completely cut off the current flow and prevent “magic smoke”
For other smoke stoppers like the automotive light-bulb or resettable fuse, they just limit not stop the current flow, the leakage current may still damage your components. VIFLY ShortSaver is a different smoke stopper that adopts the electronic fuse to completely cut off the current into your RC build if a short circuit or wiring mistake is detected.
>>Super-fast reaction/protection time
VIFLY ShortSaver would turn off the power to a device that drew in excess of the switchable 1A or 2A threshold within just 3ms. It is far more effective than the old way of using light-bulb or resetting fuse. The shorter the protection time, the safer your build will be as something make break by the time the fuse trips.
>>Power ON/OFF Switch for Easier Receiver Binding
Holding down the bind button and applying power can be challenging sometimes. The new version of VIFLY ShortSaver added a power on/off switch that can make your receiver binding much more convenient.
>>1 Amp and 2 Amp Threshold Selector
VIFLY ShortSaver is so smart that there is 1 Amp or 2 Amp threshold selector for your different needs. For small size build with more sensitive electronic components, you can select 1 Amp option, for large builds, 2 Amp option is the choice.
>>Amass XT60 and XT30 In-output Connectors
VIFLY ShortSaver is coming with both Amass XT30 and XT60 connectors, more convenient for your different batteries.
Size(L x W x H): 42 x 30 x 10 mm
Connector : XT30 & XT60 (Input and Output)
Switchable current threshold: 1A/2A
Trip time: 3ms (Short-Circuit) / 10ms (Over-Current)
Input Voltage: 7-25V (2-6S)