- Stock: In Stock
- Model: eSUN eBox Filament Storage Dry Box
The eSUN eBox Filament Storage Dry Box is the new filament storage box designed by eSUN. And unlike the Polymaker Polybox, which is just a storage box, the eBox actively heats up to keep the filament dry.
With a maximum heating temperature of 80ºC (heating panel temperature), eBox can also be used to create a completely dry environment for your filament and to actively dry out the moisture in some filaments.
The eBox also integrates a weighing function which allows customers to weigh the filament left and check how much filament costs for each print.
- Filaments are rack placed
- Sealed protection, dust-free
- Space to add a silica gel pack
- Set the heater time and temperature
- Real-time detection of filament weight
- Comes with an anti-skid rubber feet
Power of Drying Heater
Max Heating Panel Temperature