- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Matek 3901-L0X Optical Flow & Lidar Sensor
This sensor works basically the same way as an optical mouse, helping your iNAV quad to maintain position without GPS! This module also integrates a laser time-of-flight range sensor. Check out Paweł Spychalski's video below.
For a comprehensive guide check out Setting up Optic Flow in INAV by digitalentity
Also check out the Lidar options in Betaflight !
- Optical Flow: PMW3901
- Lidar: VL53L0X
- Interface UART
- Protocol: INAV MSP
- Working Range: 8cm~200cm
- Field of view: 42 degree(PMW3901), 27 degree(VL53L0X)
- Minimum Illumination >60Lux
- Input voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Size: 36*12mm, 2g
- Be sure Optical Flow lens to ground >2cm for opflow initialization while FC starting up.
- Maximum range of VL53L0X is 2m, Altitude hold 0~2m @ throttle 0~100% if VL53L0X is enabled.
- Any unused UART of FC supports it
- Sonar connection (Trig & Echo) has not been implemented
- Setting up Optic Flow in INAV PDF by digitalentity
- 1x Matek 3901 L0X Optical Flow & Lidar Sensor