- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Meteor75 Brushless Whoop FRSKY FCC
Want a 1S whoop outdoor, around the house and yard, like the 2S 75X or Mobula75 in 2018 winter?
The TBS Crossfire Nano receiver with minimal T Crossfire antenna is available on Meteor series for all CRSF user. This specific variation is only designed to be small, light, and easy to use.
This antenna is designed by Michael Anderson, produced by FPVCycle and manufactured by TBS. Know more about this antenna.
Meteor75, a better approach to the 75mm micro drone which features high KV motors - 1102 18000KV motors & BT2.0 450mAH battery, giving pilots plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor spaces as a small scale acro playground.
- Meteor75 is the first generation whoop powered by brand-new BT2.0 connector 450mAh battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compare with initial PH2.0 connector
- The power system uses the latest 1102 18000KV motors and 40mm 3-blade props, which provides pilots stronger experience of a powerful indoor and outdoor flight
- 1102-18000KV motors paired with durable ball bearings for increasing flight time/performance and low maintenance, while it adopts PCB connector to allow you repair it easier once it's disconnected
- Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide more stable and powerful 9A continuous current
- Comes with an injection molding canopy, more durable and weighs only 1.5g
- The package comes with BT2.0 450mAh 1S lipo and BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable. The adapter cable is convenient for charging BT2.0 battery with your stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we have also released BT2.0 Lipo Charger Board to charge 6pcs battery at the same time
- FC&ESC: F4 1-2S AIO Brushless FC
- Frame: Beta75 Pro 2 Whoop Frame
- Motors: 1102 18000KV motor
- Props: 40mm 3-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- VTX&Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 3-4min
Weight: 28.7g (without battery)
The burst current of the Meteor75 could up to 15A even on 1S power. Only the F4 1-2S FC board could hold so high current in continue flying. Of course, the 1g difference in weight is no sensitive to such a beast drone.
This AIO F4 FC is suitable for a light 1-2S whoop drone perfectly, Integrated with a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC & ESC
- CPU: STM32F411
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Built-in 1-2S ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
Injection Molded Canopy
Since Meteor75 whoop drone, we will use an injection molded canopy, which is only 1.5g with camera holder. Of course, much durable than the original canopy.
M01 AIO Camera VTX- The unit is ultra-lightweight only 3g, perfect for Meteor75. It comes with a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna, features 6 bands and 37 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband.
1102 18000KV motors have a great balance between weight and power on this tiny 75mm 1S whoop drones. Only 2.9g with connectors. With the high 18000KV value, it could have a great punch power even only 1S battery. Also, it adopts PCB connector to allow you to repair it easier once cables disconnected.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector 1S 450mAh battery and Emax 1S 450mAh battery. The discharge current is 11A in this testing. You could see that it has a longer time and improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector, which brings better flight performance.
Meanwhile, we hold a Giveaway Event- BT2.0 connector for everybody. Click here to grab Free connector.
Not sure if it's worth to switch BT2.0? Check more from Joshua Bardwell'video- Proof that BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 connectors for those people who want to convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 Connector 1S Lipo Charger Board
- BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 260mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 1 * 450mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter cable