The Aikon AK32 4-in-1 55A 6S is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware.
What makes the AK32 different?
- New BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs only, no current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
AK32 4-in-1 55A 6S specifications
|Burst Current||70A (10s)|
|Current Sensor Scale||210|
|Weight (with-out wire)||18.5g|