The Lumenier AXII HD Stubby 5.8GHz Antenna for DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles. A circular polarized antenna specifically designed for the DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles. Designed to provide improved 5.8Ghz video reception in a compact form factor.
Finally, a high-quality set of antennas designed as a direct replacement and upgrade for your stock DJI antennas for the DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles. The AXII HD antennas were designed from the ground up to be a perfect match for the DJI goggles. The AXII HD antennas are form fitting, low profile, color matching, direct connect RP-SMA, and all this with improved performance.
The Lumenier AXII HD Stubby has been based on the extremely popular AXII 2 Stubby antenna, but further customized to be a direct fit for the DJI HD Goggles. The AXII HD Stubby comes with a custom RP-SMA connector designed to directly and securely screw onto the DJI Goggles. No adapters needed! This makes for an ultra-compact and efficient setup since you don’t need to lose any dB with extra adapters.
Form Fitting Design for DJI HD FPV Goggles
The injection molded polycarbonate case of the Stubby fully protects the antenna elements inside allowing for easy, worry-free storage. The case is sealed with an ultra-sonic weld and is shock-resistant to protect from accidental drops.
Precision Engineering with High Grade Materials
The Lumenier AXII HD are produced with high quality, low loss materials. The material is key to a good quality antenna, and even more so when it comes to performance. This technology along with precision manufacturing results in a top of the line receiving antenna. It is designed to work with the DJI HD FPV Goggles for 5.8GHz, and it is capable of receiving signal up to many miles away.
- Circularly Polarized
- Designed for DJI HD Digital FPV Goggles, form fitting
- Compact low-profile design on your goggles, easy to store and transport
- High antenna efficiency for improved signal
- 360 degree reception coverage on stubby
AXII HD Stubby Antenna
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- Beam Width: 360 degrees (omni-directional)
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 6g
- Size: 26mm x 17.5mm
- Connector: RP-SMA (custom long)
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Polarization: (LHCP) Left Hand Circularly Polarized
- 1x Lumenier AXII HD Stubby Antennas (LHCP)
Note: These are sold as single units. We suggest buying 2 or 4 to make a set for your goggles. You can buy the whole combo here if you want to save some $$ and also get the patch antennas.