This is an all-in-one 20Ã—20mm mini quadcopter stack with 4 in 1 ESC board, Omnibus F4 flight controller and 5.8GHz 25/100mW switchable 40-channel video transmitter. On the bottom of the stack is a powerful 4-in-1 speed controller supporting 2-4s and up to Dshot600 with blheli_s firmware. The ESCs can support 10 second bursts of 25A and continuous currents up to 20 amps. The FC sits at the centre of the stack using OMNIBUS F4SD and has an integrated 5.1V/1.2A BEC. It is an STM32 F405 flight control board with integrated OSD and MPU6000 gyro. There are SBUS/PPM and DSM ports for radio.
In the box:
- IS100 Fly Tower (ESC, FC, VTX)
- 18AWG fly lead for battery input (without connector)
- 4 x pig tails receiver/led/buzzer/camera
- 25V 150mf capacitor
- Nylon stand offs and spacers
- ESC: BLHeli_S 20A, 2-4s
- FC: Omnibus F3 & F4 with OSD
- vTx: 25mW/100mW 40 channels
- Dimensions: 27Ã—27x15mm (excluding the motor pads)
- Hole distance: 20mm
- Weight: 12 grams
There are a few solder bridges required to select your configuration - the included manual is a little vague
Use this image as reference for a sbus setup - you may also need to snip a little off the standoffs to get it to sit flush.