Airbot NOX its a small and compact AIO flight controller with STM32F411 MCU , ICM20608 MPU/Gyro (replaceable), 4x 35A Blheli_32 ESC (with telemetry functionality) , Barometer , 5V BEC with LC filter (500ma)and 4000uf capacitors onboard! Yes that's right , all of that installed in a single board with 48mmx39mm dimensions , 20x20mm mounting holes and weights around 20g ! Our New Airbot NOX V2.1 has a great potential for Super Light 5 inch Racers (or 4 inch builds) with an apellative design for your clean builds !
We will update the test progress in RCG thread:
V2.15 change log: 1. fixed restart issue 2. pre-flashed, no CLI needed AIRBOT NOX V2.1 FEATURES : - Betaflight OSD - ESC upgradeable - FC firmware supported - Blheli_32 With telemetry function - DSHOT 1200 AIRBOT NOX V2-1 SPECS: - 20x20mm mounting holes (M3 Screws) - 4x 35A BLHeli_32 ESC (DSHOT 1200 & Telemetry ) - STM32F411 MCU @ 100Mhz - MPU6000 Gyro/MPU (Replaceable ) - Betaflight OSD - Incl. Barometer - 5V BEC (500ma) With LC Filter - 4000uf cap onboard - Dimensions : 48mm x 39mm x 10mm (with USB ) - Weight : around 20g
1. Which target does it use?
NOX. will be released on the Betaflight 3.3, before that, we update the firmware in RCG thread
2. There is no more vbat and current reading in the FC, please use ESC telemetry function to get these data
3. There will be 2x Hardware UARTs, 1x Software UART in the FC, later we may have one more software UART, but in total, there is not as many UART as normal sized FC
1. All customer who brought NOX v1 in the past can get 40USD off by using coupon: NOX (log in first)
Please use coupon NOX when you checkout. (only for customer who use the same account in our shop brought NOX v1 and v2, Expired on DEC.10.2017)
2. There are A LOT Ceramic capacitors on the PCB, check it after crash, replace the defect capacitor which defect.
3. NOX 2 version user, please DON’T update ESC firmware.
4. Post on RCG: